2013년 5월 28일 화요일

The N Seoul Tower in Namsan

 

Whoever that has ever visited Seoul knows the N Seoul Tower in Namsan. It is the symbol of Seoul and located in the center of Seoul. People can see the most beautiful scenery at the top of Seoul.

The N Seoul Tower was built to broadcast TV and radio programs at the capital area. The 48% of people listen and watch these programs through this electronic wave tower. It is opened to the public at 1980 and becomes the healing space for Seoul citizens. It is also known for tourist attractions for foreign visitors.

Newest LED lights are shining the N Seoul Tower all night long. It makes people who visit it be romantic, so it is always crowded with couples and families. There are Korean, Italian, French and American restaurants. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful sight while they are dining whatever they want. Also, some cafes provide hot and ice coffees and snacks.

Most people go N Seoul Tower by bus, but you can also ride Namsan Cable Car. A round-trip ticket is 8,000 won and one way ticket is 6,000 won for an adult. I have not ridden this cable car before. If I have a chance to ride it, I really want to do it.

The N Seoul Tower is close from my house, so I often go there to refresh my mind and exercise. Since it is surrounded by mountains, people who get tired of city life can take a rest in Nature for a while. If you need some healing places in Seoul, please visit the N Seoul Tower in Namsan. It would offer bracing air for you!

댓글 1개:

  1. Actually I visited the N-Seoul Tower last Wednesday (May 22) and went to the top of the tower for the first time. I also rode the cable car (for the second time). I recommend taking the cable car during the day time so that you can see the forest underneath.

    답글삭제